-
November 10th, 2002, 06:12 PM
#171
Inactive Member
Yea, Canti looks much better in the outline pic of him.
-
November 11th, 2002, 08:13 AM
#172
Inactive Member
Nice beach scene! ^^ i liked it. Are they Xell's daughters? (Why does Kaoni have two dots on her forehead?)
-
November 11th, 2002, 08:15 AM
#173
Inactive Member
And is well outlined the Canti's Pic.
And well shaded with the Pencil. As a suggestion, in order to paint it with a computer, i'd say that you erased all the pencil traces, and that you used a better paper, it seems to be excesively rough. But, if you ain't going to make a CG, then, it is good.
-
November 11th, 2002, 06:58 PM
#174
Inactive Member
And here you see:
Mirailime
I'm in a rush, so, Bay bay.....
-
November 11th, 2002, 07:07 PM
#175
Inactive Member
IRT: Mel
Yeah,t hey're my LFB daughters
coz that's hwo when I first told Cav months ago how to draw her I said the Tsunami (Tenchi Muyo!) forhed markigns and Urd's cheeks, but after seeing your Kao Goddess/Demon Symbols I like them better anyways. You could say the dots are for when she;'s in a more goddess mood,a nd the V shape of yours is when she's more demon mood
-
November 12th, 2002, 02:40 AM
#176
Inactive Member
ah thanks all
IRT to melfice: uhhh i cant CG cuz i dont have the means to ^^;;
anyways heres cav http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cava.jpg
-
November 12th, 2002, 07:04 AM
#177
Inactive Member
Nice Pic Cav... but i guess that you have the media (A PC is enough) what you don't have maybe that are the programs.
-
November 12th, 2002, 07:59 AM
#178
Inactive Member
IRT XELL:
Oh, well, i never knew that detail, in fact i did those V shaped marks on her face to make her resemble a Cat, You see, under her eyes are two little stripes which could resemble to tiger stripes, and in her forehead is the mark of Urd, but also changed because she is not Urd, but a creature closer to a cat. But, alas, it gives her an agresive looking, isn't it? ^^
-
November 13th, 2002, 01:28 AM
#179
Inactive Member
Once baka Cav gets cable and big HD I'lls end him PS7
I thought they looked like Demon symbols, like Mara's, but I see now what they for! is cool!
-
November 13th, 2002, 02:29 AM
#180
Inactive Member
baka? >/ i cant afford a new HD yet
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks